Revolutionize your DeWalt DW735 13" thickness Planer with spiral cutterheads for the following benefits.
* Better quality finish with no tear-out. All the inserts are angled along the helical in a staggered way and make shear-cut effects on even highly figured hardwood.
* Noise is hugely reduced as the spiral cutter head keeps constant contact with the board with only a few knives.
* All the cutters are made of solid tungsten carbide which is much harder and stayer sharp longer than high-speed steel blades. If one edge is chipped or dull, rotate it 90° for a new sharp edge. Each insert has four cutting edges and can be used four times.
* Easy to set up. The indexable carbide inserts are precision ground to a very tight tolerance and are interchangeable. Loosen the screws, rotate 90°, and tighten the inserts in minutes. The inserts can be precisely positioned by the taper hole style locking.
* Smaller carbide inserts remove shorter and thinner materials, which make dust extraction much easier.
* For the long term, spiral cutter heads are cheaper to use and can pay for themselves in a very short time.
Spiral Cutterhead Kit includes:
* High tensile strength alloy steel cutter block.
* 40 carbide inserts to be installed.
* 5 extra carbide inserts & 5 extra screws free as spare parts.
* A pair of premium sealed bearings premounted.
* 1 Wrench
This spiral cutterhead is designed and manufactured to have the same cutting circle as the original OEM cutterhead. The cutter block has to be installed through the bore for the bearing in the machine housing, all the knives are removed from the cutterhead after the dynamic balance. This saves the hassle to do the removal yourself.
Sheartak spiral cutterheads are made to industrial standards and go through high-quality control and testing. All the knives are made within ±0.0004"/0.01mm to ensure interchangeability. The carbide knives can be securely set in the same cutting circle.
You can cut up to 1/8" per pass maximum. A disadvantage is that you will have to spend half an hour or so installing all the carbide inserts to the cutter block.
Read through the manual and watch the short video before you install the carbide inserts. Installation of the carbide inserts is easy.
Adrian: What is the difference between S00512 and S00516 for the Dewalt DW735?2023-11-03 23:26:58
Answer: They are compatible2023-11-10 15:06:03
Ask Question About Product
|Material of Cutterblock||Alloy Steel|
|No. of Spirals||4|
|No. of Carbide Inserts||40pcs|
|Carbide Insert Size||15x15x2.5mm R150 30°|
|Screw Size||T25 10#-32TPI|
|No. of Additional Knives||5|
|No. of Additional Screws||5|
|No. of Wrenches||1|
|No. of Bearings||2|